How Solar Panels Work for Your Home
Solar panels work by harvesting energy from the sun and converting it into usable electricity for your home. You can use the power of the sun along with energy effiency in your home to help reduce your electricity bills by up to 70 % or more.
We review your 12 months electric bill with you to learn how you currently pay for energy, and calculate how much you will save with solar. Get a free consultation and customer proposal with system size, design, cost, and savings
Renewable Energy Tax Credits
- 2021- 26% for both residential and commercial
- 2022- 26% for both residential and commercial
- 2023- 22% for both residential and commercial
- 2024- 0% for residential and 10% for commercial
How to Qualify for the Solar Tax Credit:
You must own your solar panels. The Federal income tax credit is only available to you if you purchase the system. (No Lease or PPA)
Example: System Cost between $15,000 - $25,000
26% Tax Credit $3,900 - $6,500
Benefits to go solar:
- Solar give you a great return on the investment
- Increase property value
- Control future energy bill
- Protect Against Rising Energy Costs
- Tax credit and bonus depreciate for commercial building
Renewable Energy Call for Consultant
Here are some of the key factors we use to assess the size of your system:
- Your energy consumption
- The size of your home
- The direction of your home
- The amount of direct sunlight hours that your roof receive.
Solar Panels can be installed:
- Rooftop solar
- Ground Mounted Solar
- Solar Carports
Four Reason Why Solar System
- Solar production is no polluting, traditional electricity production is very polluting.
- Solar electricity does not require oil, coal or natural gas.
- Solar electricity has no hazardous to the environmental.
- Solar is renewable resource that could not be use up.