Future and technology are NOW
HIGH POWER ULTRAVIOLET DISINFECTION SYSTEM:
What is The UVC Light?
Within the range of Ultraviolet lights exists the shortest range of UV (from 100-280 nm) that is categorized as germicidal - giving it the ability to kill or inactivate bacteria, viruses, and protozoa - including COVID-19 coronavirus
- Featuring both Mobile Models.
- Inactivates pathogens, bacteria, and viruses.
- Highly effective against dangerous viruses and bacteria including SARS, Salmonella, E-Coli, Polio, Strep, and Rotaviruses.
This product emits a 254 nm wavelength of UVC energy. The mobile system is a germicidal ultraviolet system that is intended to disinfect high touch surfaces and areas.
The disinfection that comes from UVC light disrupts the DNA of bacteria and viruses and they cannot build up an immune response to it.
UVC Disinfection Cart: This modular cart can easily be positioned into a room or space and will provide air and surface disinfection quickly and effectively. It’s unique one of a kind modular design allows the operator to position the lights in a way that can eliminate shadows, making the disinfection process more effective for irregular shaped rooms by enveloping the entire room in UVC light. It can disinfect a 36’x36′ room in less than 20 minutes. Smaller rooms, such as 12’x12′ will be disinfected in a little as 8 minutes. Built in motion sensors and operation from a remote-controlled tablet ensure safe operation. Intelligent controls allow for usage data to be reported and viewed via the web to track your disinfection results.
UV-C can be used for a variety of spaces including, but not limited to:
- Offices / Conference/Cubicle Spaces
- Day Cares / Nusing Homes
- Health clinics
- Dental / Doctors / Patient Exam Rooms
- Schools / University Classrooms
- Hotel Rooms
- Nails Salons
- Assisting Living Facilities
- Surgery Center
Please Note: This product is intended for commercial use.
UV-C Disinfecting System *Call for Pricing*
• Mobile UV-C system to disinfect and disrupt microorganisms
• Uses four powerful 300 watts germicidal bulbs
• Can be run as one unit or separated into 4 modules to maximize disinfections process
• High quality locking casters for ease of transport
• Remote controlled (tablet, smartphone...)
• 99.999% Room Disinfection
• Cloud-Based Reporting Tools
• Sensor based safety shut off