Future and technology are NOW
HIGH POWER ULTRAVIOLET DISINFECTION SYSTEM:
What is The UVC Light?
Within the range of Ultraviolet lights exists the shortest range of UV (from 100-280 nm) that is categorized as germicidal - giving it the ability to kill or inactivate bacteria, viruses, and protozoa - including COVID-19 coronavirus
- Featuring both Mobile Models.
- Inactivates pathogens, bacteria, and viruses.
- Highly effective against dangerous viruses and bacteria including SARS, Salmonella, E-Coli, Polio, Strep, and Rotaviruses.
This product emits a 254 nm wavelength of UVC energy. The mobile system is a germicidal ultraviolet system that is intended to disinfect high touch surfaces and areas.
The disinfection that comes from UVC light disrupts the DNA of bacteria and viruses and they cannot build up an immune response to it.
Made out of lightweight aluminum, this system is easy to wheel around. This unit installs on a wheeled stand so your staff members can use it to sanitize areas, such as hospitals or restaurants, with little effort.
UV-C can be used for a variety of spaces including, but not limited to:
- Day Cares
- Health clinics
- Dental Offices
- Nursing Homes
- Nails Salons
- Assisting Living Facilities
- Surgery Center
Please Note: This product is intended for commercial use.
UV-C Disinfecting System *Call for Pricing*
• Mobile UV-C system to disinfect and disrupt microorganisms
• Uses eight germicidal UVC lamps
• Easy UVC lamp replacement
• Wheeled stand for easy placement of unit
• 9 ft Pigtail cord
• On/Off switch
• Secondary power switch with WiFi enabled timer and on/off
settings controlled via IOS or Android App
• Height: 5 ft (includes base)
• Base: L 20 in. x W 20 in.
• 32 lbs
• 254 nm Wavelength
• Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants
• W216 (eight lamps: 40W each)
• 100 - 240V; 50 - 60Hz
• RoHS, BAA
- For optimum results, replace UVC lamps after 9,000 hours or one year of operation