GENNY, the innovated technology home appliance that generates water out of thin air, was named the Consumer Technology Association’s Energy Efficiency Product of the Year in the 2020 Smart Home Mark of Excellence Awards at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
Water from the air at home or in the office
Gave up the plastic bottle and free up space in the fridge - Genny gives you fresh, cool water. No plumbing refills or infrastructure required - simply plug in this small water from the generator in your home or office to get up to 8 gallons (25 liters) a day.
Genny uses a state of the art, multi-stage, water purification, and circulation system to ensure premium water quality.
The system's robust air filtration process designed to operate at high air pollution conditions, vents ultra-clean dry air back in the room making a steal for families.
The water-from-air system taps into atmospheric water using patented heat-exchange technology, producing up to 8 Gallons 30 liters of potable water for a home or office every day.
Genny: Home and Office Appliance
- No municipal water or pipes are needed.
- Only electricity - Plug-and-play
- Low-cost water production due to Water-Gen’s unique technology
- Perfect water quality ̶ almost pure H2O. Water is kept sterilized at all times.
- Dries the room-air for a comfortable feeling (like a Dehumidifier)